Electric machine design
- Design — calculation of the electromagnetic circuit of the machine subjected to the design phase;
- Field studies and optimization – analysis of structures using simulation methods applied to structures that are produced at the end of the design phase itself;
- Mechanical design – determination of the mechanical structure of the machines resulting from the optimization process.
Development of experimental models
With the company’s material base, the results obtained at the design stage can be implemented, which is capable of producing all sub-assemblies for both electric machines and other electromagnetic equipment.
- Performing electromagnetic structures — magnetic and electrical circuit, insulation, etc.;
- The development of mechanical sub-assemblies — shafts, housings, caps, bearings, etc.,
- Final and esthetic assembly – mechanical assembly, centering, static and dynamic balancing, painting, etc.
Test and analysis
The final stage of the R&D activity is to test the resulting experimental models by determining their efficiency and mapping their operating characteristics.
- Testing at the R&D stage by following the test program of the type of equipment tested: measurement of the resistance of the windings, dielectric tests, heating test, etc.
- Determination of efficiency — measurement of power and power factor, losses and efficiency, etc.
- Drawing performance characteristics — mechanical characteristic, efficiency characteristic, load characteristic, adjustment characteristic, etc.